The author at work?

The author at work?

Wednesday 23 September 2009

My Day So Far....

Had a shock this morning. When I got back from taking the offspring to school there was a noose hanging on my garden gate. I was 99% certain that it could only have come from the Sunnymountain Mothers Mafia mainly because it was fashioned from an old maternity bra.

Later, while browsing through the women's underwear section of our local supermarket, someone must have slipped a note into my shopping basket while I was distracted pondering the respective merits of Pretty Polly, DKNY and Donna Karan or Skinkiss tights in various hues.

The note said "They are on to your blog. This morning was a warning. Next time they will sub contract to Fat Kath. signed A friend".

The cold hand of fear gripped me. Fat Kath is well known around here. She runs the play date concession on the southside and is widely rumoured to have been behind the mass brawl at last years WI cake sale.

I am a nervous wreck at the moment. I cant write anymore as I need to convert the downstairs toilet into a panic room.

No comments:

Post a Comment